Friday, April 16, 2010

106/365


106/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
We only have a couple of days left of these bricks in our yard. On Monday, we have work starting, which consists of tearing up all the old street pavers and having concrete poured.

Bought these sandals today, while I was out to buy a hardwood floor cleaning kit. We've had two Swiffers die on us because they would get clogged and just stopped working. I have the Method Mop with the microfiber pads, which I happen to really like; however, I've replaced the mop twice since it cracks at the base. Currently it is duct taped to keep the mop head on. I'll still use that for the kitchen and bathrooms, but I just bought a Bona mop for the hardwood floors. I tried it out today and so far really like it. It seems pretty sturdy, and I like that the microfiber cleaning pads can be machine washed (like the Method pads). They are also bigger than the mop head, so they can really clean along the baseboards well. Keeping up with the floors in my house is my most hated job, so I'm always looking for ways to make it easier. Hopefully, this will do the trick.

No comments: