Tuesday, April 13, 2010

103/365


103/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
And this is part of why my bill at Target always adds up. Did I need any of this? Nope. Did I want it? YES. I've never tried the Pixi cosmetics before. I have a couple of things from the Jemma Kidd line, but really liked the colors in this shadow kit. And the lip stain? I just tried it out. It smells great, feels great, and the color I chose is perfect and just what I wanted. I'm hoping that for the price, it lasts longer than the Cover Girl lip stain that I have. I haven't tried that mascara out, but I don't love the CG Lash Blast even though I currently use it and have tried it out several times. This mascara is the one with the little round brush. We'll see if I like it. The nail polish? Just for fun and I wanted some new colors.

And the Hello Kitty nail polish? Yeah, that's for Kenzie. She was reaching for all the Hello Kitty items, and I opted for the clear polish with sparkles. I think she'll look so cute with this on her fingers and toes. :)

No comments: