Monday, April 19, 2010

109/365


109/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I've gotten a tad bit behind on updating my 365 photos. This is from Monday. I didn't even have time today to participate in Bench Monday again. Oh well, hopefully next week I can make time!

Our patio work started today. All the old street pavers were torn up, and concrete was poured. We were told it could take a couple of days, but the work was finished in one day. Now we just need it to see before we can go out there and enjoy it. It is amazing the transformation it has made to our yard. I'm sure I'll take a photo tomorrow. I should have taken a "before" but I am pretty sure I have one somewhere in my collection. While the patio work was being done I went to the new-ish Home Goods store with my parents. They came up to pick up the rest of the old patio furniture we are getting rid of, so we headed out to do a little shopping while they were here. I bought this little owl for Baby #2. Kenzie has a little "Baby is sleeping" stuffed sign for her bedroom, and I saw this, and thought it was perfect for Baby #2, especially given my love of owls and that it can be for a boy or girl.

No comments: