Friday, April 23, 2010

113/365 /// Week 16 of 52

15 Weeks 2 days
Pregnant

I never really took any photos this early on when I was pregnant with Kenzie. I didn't really show that much with her until I was much farther along. I'm not a teeny person, and I think I just hid it well. When I was about 7 months pregnant and was still working, we had a Farewell Party and Baby Shower at work (I had been there almost 8 years and wasn't coming back after Kenzie was born), and it was funny the number of people who did not know I was pregnant. Looking back at photos that I took then, I was clearly pregnant, people are just oblivious sometimes. Anyway, I *feel* more pregnant this time around, and some of my jeans aren't quite as comfortable anymore. I thought maybe I should take a photo for future reference, since I didn't do that last time around.

No comments: