Saturday, April 03, 2010

93/365


93/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Who would have thought a vacuum could bring so much happiness? After talking about getting a new vacuum for years, we finally did and got a good deal on the Dyson DC25 Blueprint (with all the fancy attachments). It arrived yesterday, even though we weren't expecting it until next week. After quickly putting it together, I did a test run and we could not believe how well this thing worked. The suction is unbelievable. Actually, it will take a little getting used to because it has so much power it almost feels like it suctions itself to the floor. I don't think anyone actually loves cleaning, but I do look forward to using this around the house. I've already done one quick vacuum throughout the house, but I know I can be more thorough if I have more time. It might have a hefty price tag, but so far this thing is proving that it is well worth it.

No comments: