Tuesday, April 06, 2010

96/365


96/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Ordered these from HSN as part of the Twiggy London collection. I love Converse, so thought why not get a pair of Converse-ish sneakers in pink satin with velvet shoelaces. They arrived today, but I haven't worn them out yet, since it was rainy and I didn't want to ruin them. I also ordered a Union Jack purse, but that hasn't arrived yet. I never really thought about buying stuff from HSN, but when I saw a commercial for the Twiggy London collection, I checked it out and immediately knew I wanted a couple of things. It was also where I happened to stumble upon the super deal on the Dyson. Now I get all these notices for other kind-of-fun collections that I like, but I don't need any of it, and just keep telling myself that.

No comments: