Monday, April 19, 2010

108/365


108/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I've gotten a tad bit behind on updating my 365 photos. This is from Sunday.

We were at the in-laws today for lunch, and had to head back home to get the yard cleared out for patio work that started today (Monday). I didn't have any photos, but saw these little flash cards sitting on the table. I bought these in hopes of teaching Kenzie French (and learning a little myself). I can go through the cards, but learning a language is just not my thing, though I do want to learn French well enough to speak it. Especially, if I ever have a chance to go back to France. I would love to take Kenzie one day, but the next time I go, I need to understand the language a little better to avoid stressing myself out.

No comments: