Wednesday, April 21, 2010

111/365


111/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Today was a productive day for me for a change. I'm 15 weeks along for this pregnancy, and for the last several weeks I've had on and off nausea and hormone headaches. Not the kind of nausea that makes me actually sick, but the kind that makes me feel like not doing much of anything, as well as not really having much of an appetite. I didn't really go through this with Kenzie. With her I had a couple really rough days, but I believe what I had with her was just a reaction to the strong prenatal vitamins I received from my doctor. As soon as I stopped taking those, and went to a non-prescription vitamin, I felt better and didn't experience the nausea again. As if the slight nausea isn't enough, I've been getting hormone headaches more often than I'd like. Of course, no one really wants a headache anyway, but it's no fun when you have a toddler who has no idea why mommy doesn't feel like playing.

So onto today...since I woke with no headache, and didn't really have any nausea I decided to try and get on the treadmill again (which since I started running in January, has declined rapidly in the last month). So I did a run walk for 20 minutes, then decided to try out this workout that I dvr'd from FitTV which is a Bhangra dance workout. It was actually really fun, but since I'm almost 4 months along and have really gotten out of the routine of working out, I really didn't feel up to the full hour workout, but I'll definitely give it a go another day.

I also ran some errands today at Target, buying new Brita filters for our water pitcher. I kept forgetting to get them the last two times I was out at places that sell them. I ended up with new filters AND a new pitcher that holds more water than our old one, so that was a plus.

As if that wasn't enough for me in one day, I finally finished this pair of baby booties that were a custom order. I just kept running out of time to work on them, and I really need to sew when Kenzie is sleeping. I'm far too tired by the time she goes to bed to work on them at night, so naptime is my work time. For some reason, a million other things always need to be done around the house at that time, but today I made it work and got everything done.

1 comment:

OooKellyNicky said...

Awww, wish we could see you. I thing pregnant women are gorgeous!!!

my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥