Monday, October 18, 2010

Bench Monday | Dollhouse(s) Edition /// 291/365

It's been awhile since I've participated in the Bench Monday group. Of course, I took this photo this morning, but didn't get around to uploading it until now. Things have been a little busy around here. Anyone who already follows my stream knows that I had my second daughter on October 5th, so we've just been adjusting to everything here at home. For some reason, I felt like taking a Bench Monday shot today though. I think part of it was being able to do so. I didn't really want to be climbing on any benches the last couple of months, for obvious reasons.

Today was the first time I went out for a walk without the husband and with my two year old, my newborn, and the dog. It was so nice out that I didn't want to waste the day sitting inside. It wasn't so bad, though the dog is definitely on squirrel hunting mode these days, and keeping her controlled was the challenge.

No comments: