Thursday, October 21, 2010

294/365


294/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Our neighborhood does trick-or-treating a week earlier than Halloween, so I headed out today to pick up candy for the kids. I forgot that the trick-or-treating is already this weekend, and to avoid the weekend chaos of shopping, I decided to go out today and get what I needed. It was my first solo trip out shopping with two kids, and it went pretty well. It might take a bit longer to get them in and out of the car, but anyone who wants my parking spot will just have to have patience. The baby carrier is great, since I still need to keep Kenzie in the cart. She's fully capable of walking, but it would take me at least twice as long to get out of the store if I had to chase her and keep her next to me. So baby carrier for Aubrey, it is.

Today I decided to start back into doing some resistance training. It's only been 2 weeks and going on 2 days since I had Aubrey, but I figured a little resistance training is probably better than not doing anything. I just made sure to use the lightest resistance band, and I'll work myself back up to where I was before I stopped working out months ago. Fortunately, the weather has been pretty nice too, so I'm going to continue taking advantage of the nice weather and make sure I get out for a walk, whenever it's possible.

No comments: