Friday, October 29, 2010

302/365 /// 25/365


302/365 /// 25/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Day 25
---
I just love how blue her eyes look here. They are really more of a grey color, and since I have brown eyes, I'm guessing the chances of Aubrey having her daddy's light blue eyes are really slim. However, she does seem to have his eye shape, so maybe she will end up with blue eyes afterall. It's, obviously, too early to know. We thought Kenzie would have blue eyes too, but she got my brown eyes in the end.

Last night, I remembered I had a Boppy pillow stored away in the storage bench. Aubrey prefers to sit up more when she is awake, rather than lay down, so this pillow might actually help to let me get things done around the house. So far she likes it, and actually napped there today, allowing me to get dishes, laundry and vacuuming done.

No comments: