Tuesday, October 19, 2010

292/365


292/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Come on and get the minimum
Before you open up your eyes
This army has so many heads
To analyze...
Come on and get your overdose
Collect it at the borderline
And they want to get up in your head"

- broken bells, the high road -

Yesterday and today I went out for a walk with Kenzie in the stroller, Aubrey in the Ergo carrier, and the dog on leash. It was too nice to not get outside and enjoy the weather. It will be cold here before we know it, so might as well take advantage of the nice fall weather while I can. The dog was much better than she was yesterday. I think there were less squirrels out for her to try and catch today. This little "farm" is located just off Taylor Street. I think it was started in the spring or early summer. I'm not quite sure what the whole story is with this, but it's nice that the empty field that was there is being used for something useful.

No comments: