Tuesday, October 05, 2010

278/365


278/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Over the summer I had ordered this ring, and the day I received it, Kenzie broke it. I tried glueing it with gorilla glue, and it held....for a little while. About a week ago, I went through some of my jewerly and found a necklace with a strap that could easily be removed, so I turned my broken owl ring into a pretty cool necklace. The bonus is that I will probably get more use out of it as a necklace than I did a ring, since it was pretty big.

In other baby-related news, I've been having a little back pain today. I still headed out to Target to walk around and pick up a few last minute things, but I'm guessing that walking around could only help progress things along a bit rather than sitting around the house watching tv. I have a pretty good feeling that we might not make it until Friday, and baby might be joining us sooner. *fingers crossed* If I have to feel like this for the next few days, that will not be fun. I don't want to jinx anything, but if I'm not around for a few days, you probably can guess where I am.

No comments: