Saturday, October 30, 2010

303/365 /// 26/365


303/365 /// 26/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Day 26

Today I managed to capture a baby smirk. Yay! She was nice and alert for these photos, which was good.

Apart from running an errand and then taking a drive this afternoon with the girls, today was pretty quiet. John stayed home since he wasn't feeling well. I told him I had no sympathy for him since I had a cold a week or two before Aubrey was born (and it was lingering while I was in labor) and couldn't take ANYTHING for it. He loaded up on Sudafed, and since I took the girls out of the house, he was able to get rest. I didn't get that when I was sick. I still had to take care of Kenzie, while being 37-38 weeks pregnant, and take care of the house. I told him tonight that I can't get sick, since I'm the "Director of Household Operations" and it will be a lot worse if I'm sick, since I have a toddler and a newborn to care for, and still need to keep up on household chores.

No comments: