Sunday, October 03, 2010

276/365


276/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Yesterday I had the worst headache all afternoon and into the evening, and my cold seemed to come back full force. It was so irritating. All I wanted to do was sleep it off, but I couldn't even sleep even though I tried. It was the kind of headache that just lingered all day, and made me want to do absolutely nothing, which is basically what I did. Today I woke up feeling much better, thankfully.

Today I did a little re-arranging of some vases and things on some shelves. It was much needed and things look less cluttered. I guess it was the last of the "nesting". I'm technically due next Wednesday, but baby could be joining us any day now. John thinks she will be born on the 5th. She seemed to "drop" last night, so he might be right. I go and see the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see what she has to say.

No comments: