Wednesday, October 13, 2010

286/365


286/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Just a simple shot for my 365 today. I ordered this little bouncy chair for Aubrey a couple of days ago. I wanted to get something for her to be in while we are on the computer and want her near us, but I also needed something so that she could be near me while I shower and get ready for the day. Kenzie is way too interested in her when she is in her crib, and I can't guarantee that she won't accidentally drop something in the crib to hurt her. I wasn't expecting this little seat to be delivered until Friday, so it was nice that it showed up yesterday. Especially since John went back to the office today. I had other baby seats that we used with Kenzie, but this one is much smaller in scale and lighter in weight, so it is a lot easier to move from room to room. Plus it has an owl and a squirrel on it. How could I resist?

No comments: