Monday, March 22, 2010

Bench Monday | Really Simple Edition /// 81/365

The sun was shining, so we headed out for a walk. I wanted to time how long it takes me to walk to the dance studio near my house, because my daughter starts a creative movements dance class tomorrow. (it took less than 10 minutes, and that includes being stopped at a couple of lights on the way.) I thought I might skip Bench Monday this week, but while I was out I decided to head towards this rock near the park that I always thought about using for a Bench Monday shot. Unfortunately, since last summer, neighborhood dogs have apparently used it as a toilet, so I opted to try and find something else to stand on. Ended up finding this rock just around the block and decided to use this. I know this is an extremely basic shot, and shot with my terrible cell phone camera. I have plans that next week's shot will be more interesting.

No comments: