Saturday, March 20, 2010

79/365


79/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Currently listening to:
artist: The Happy Hollows
album: Spells

I bought this canister at Target yesterday. It's part of the Liberty of London collection. It was the only one like it, and I had to have it. I'm planning to use it in my sewing room to store some sewing items in it, so I can declutter my work space a little bit. Plus I have enough canisters in my kitchen, and the colors work so well in my sewing room.

Yesterday we had amazing 65+ weather here in Chicago. Today I woke up to sleet and snow and cold temperatures. My husband is supposed to run the Shamrock Shuffle 8k tomorrow, which just figures we get hit with this weather this weekend. Same thing happened last year, only last year there was a lot more snow and he ended up not running. I think he's still planning on running tomorrow. We'll have to see how the day looks in the morning, I guess.

No comments: