Friday, March 26, 2010

85/365


85/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Currently listening to:
artist: She & Him
album: Volume Two

This year we will be coloring eggs. A couple of years ago we bought a kit, but never used it, and last year we didn't do it either. This year, K is older and I think it will be fun. We have new eggs and everything. John keeps asking when we're going to color eggs. Maybe we'll do it this weekend.

In other news, I've been fighting off a cold for the past few days. I have never been sick so often in my life. I think since October I have had about 3 or 4 colds. It's really annoying. And I can't even really take anything. I can take Robitussin, but just don't feel right taking anything if I can manage without. Some of you may already know, but I'm pregnant with baby #2, so I'm really trying to limit any medicine that I take. Unfortunately, being sick was really bad timing too. We were supposed to do dinner with a couple friends tomorrow and their 5 month old baby. We haven't even meet little Ella yet, and we were really looking forward to it, but there is no way I want to get her sick. I would feel terrible. So we are hoping to reschedule after Easter.

No comments: