Monday, March 01, 2010

60/365


60/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I had a doctor's appointment today, so most of my morning was spent waiting around in a waiting room, and then finally heading home just before noon (for a 9:30 appointment). By the time I got home, I was so tired from all the waiting around. Kenzie watched some Yo Gabba Gabba while I napped on the couch (unintentionally). After putting her down for her nap, I realized I forgot to collect the mail for some friend's who were on vacation. I meant to do it yesterday, but we were in the suburbs longer than we thought we would be. So after John came home from work, we headed out to collect the mail. I didn't have any good photos for today, so I brought the camera along, hoping to find something I could use. This shot just looked so perfect with the lighting on the church and with the coloring of the clouds and the sky. This photo is SOOC and was taken in a moving car. I love my 50mm.

No comments: