Friday, March 19, 2010

77/365


77/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
We had a playdate with Milo and his mommy Erica at the park this afternoon. It was so beautiful outside we had to take advantage of it. Of course, the minute the camera came out, K decided to stop smiling. She really WAS smiling right before this. She does look bored. She wanted out of that swing so desperately, so she could go run around and play on all the fancy new playground equipment. Unfortunately, because this is the newest and fanciest playground in the neighborhood, it was extremely crowded, and we found that there was not a lot for little kids. There were a few things she could go on, but of course she preferred making mommy chase her and drag her away from where the big kids were playing. I was also disapponted that after the park renovation that took place late last summer and into fall, that they only put up 4 new baby swings. I think there used to be at least 6. Even if there were only 4 originally, they should have added a couple more. The park is nice, but for a 20 month old, she was just too little to do much apart from go on the swings and the little slides. Otherwise, she would have been stampeded by 6 year olds.


*** I'm breaking my own rule again, by using a Kenzie photo for my 365. I just didn't take any others, like I thought I would. ***

No comments: