Wednesday, March 17, 2010

76/365


76/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I remembered to wear my green today, did you? I don't usually wear a lot of green on St. Paddy's Day. I like green anyway, so tend to wear it any day. This pin is something I've had for probably 6 or 7 years. It was just a cheapy accessory that came with a shirt I bought years ago, and even though I don't have the shirt anymore, I have the pin and wear it a lot. So I made sure I pulled it out to wear today.

In other news....I spent most of my day today waiting on a Fedex delivery person that apparently decided it was not worth his time to show up today. I missed the delivery yesterday, and was annoyed to find that they didn't leave the package at my door, like UPS normally does. According to the door tag they should have redelivered today. I even signed the tag to ensure that I did not miss the package (it's beautiful out so I didn't want to sit inside ALL day waiting). I went for a quick walk with the dog, came home and the tag was still on the door. I played outside with the baby, my front door in plain sight, and still no delivery. I checked the tracking and it was reported that at 2:54 p.m. there was a Delivery Exception = customer not home or business closed. What? I was AT HOME in my house getting ready to get my daughter upstairs for her nap. Needless to say, I'm pretty annoyed. How can I trust they will redeliver tomorrow when they clearly did not even attempt to delivery today?


***EDIT*** Package was delivered today at 3:35 p.m. I have no idea why they marked it the way it was, but then delivered anyway. At least I can save myself a trip to pick it up.

No comments: