Wednesday, March 10, 2010

69/365 /// Week 10 of 52

"hang up the chick habit
hang it up, daddy,
or you'll be alone in a quick
hang up the chick habit
hang it up, daddy,
or you'll never get another fix"

- april march, chick habit -

Today really did feel like spring. The temperature on my computer says it is 62 and that sounds about right. Now if only it wasn't supposed to rain for the next few days it would be perfect. I should have taken my camera with me, but it's hard enough walking the dog and pushing a stroller, so I left my camera at home.

My only complaint for the day, is the number of people who do not clean up after their dogs, especially when there is snow on the ground. It's like they think the snow will melt it away or something. Instead, once the snow melts you have to dodge the piles that cover the sidewalk. So a nice heavy rain will be nice just to clean the sidewalks, but seriously, is it really that hard to pick up after your dog?

No comments: