Tuesday, March 16, 2010

75/365


75/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too long
The spring is upon us, follow my only song"

- fleet foxes, ragged wood -

The weather was so nice today, I had to get outside and enjoy it. I didn't feel like running on the treadmill, so we went for a nice walk instead. Ended up walking almost 2.5 miles with the dog and baby, then came home, dropped the dog off and walked with Kenzie to the playground. She had so much fun playing at the playground, that she didn't want to leave...at all. So she decided to throw a tantrum the whole way home. A neighbor lady who was out walking her dog, even stopped with the dog to try and cheer her up, and then commented that 'She is too pretty to be crying like that'. ha. So I've learned my lesson that even though K loves to walk, we CANNOT walk to the playground. She needs her stroller, so I can get her home quickly, and prevent her from laying on the sidewalk and crying.

No comments: