Tuesday, March 30, 2010

89/365


89/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
For as long as I can remember, my grandma has always been crafty and makes a lot of things. She makes all sorts of crafty items and one of the things she has made for years has been wreaths. When we moved into our townhome, she made me a Christmas/Holiday wreath, and she also made a spring wreath. A couple of weeks ago, I started thinking about making my own wreath that isn't as seasonal. Our front door is just a really basic ugly brown door that, in my opinion, looks nicer with something hanging on it. Since I love daisies and owls, I thought why not incorporate the two into a wreath. So I tried my hand at being crafty yesterday and assembled this wreath. I like the simplicity of it, and I think it suits our house really well.

No comments: