Thursday, December 30, 2010

364/365


363/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Would it be so cruel
To leave you waiting in the dark
(I'm lost in your eyes)
Would you meet me here
If you knew that it wouldn't start
(I'm lost in your eyes again)
They say what you don't know
What could you know anyway
(Don't tell me goodbye)
If tomorrow never knows
Yesterday
(Don't tell me goodbye again)"

- scrabbel, emily, I -

I've been a little obsessed with playing Words with Friends on my iPhone, so tonight John and I decided to play a real game of Scrabble. And I actually won. That rarely happens. John wins just about every game we ever play, but I had some good double letter, and triple word scores for a change.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of 2010. Where did the year go? I'll try and write a year-in-review along with my photo tomorrow.

No comments: