Tuesday, December 07, 2010

341/365


341/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Lately, in the evenings Aubrey goes through these crying fits. They tend to almost always occur when I am trying to take some "me time" on the computer. After spending ALL DAY taking care of her and big sister Kenzie, I think I'm entitled to having a few moments of time where I can just do something other than take care of the kids. Unfortunately, since I am the only one who seems to "hear" her I have to deal with it. It's frustrating, and annoying, especially since a majority of the time, the husband is just doing something unimportant anyway...like playing a video game. And usually Aubrey's crying is related to just wanting to be held and walked around and not stuck in a bouncy chair watching Mommy on the computer...or Mommy cleaning the kitchen...or Mommy picking up Kenzie's toys.

So I'll take this moment to look at this cute smiling face, and remember that she won't be this size forever. And even though the crying is frustrating, I wouldn't trade her for anything.

No comments: