Monday, December 27, 2010

359/365


359/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Christmas day at my parent's house....

We tried to get Kenzie to pose in front of the Christmas tree, but she was more interested in eating cookies.

We spent Christmas Eve at John's parent's house, and Christmas day was at my parent's house. A good chunk of those gifts in the photo came home with us as they were gifts for the girls. Our car was packed solid when it was time to leave and come home. I think Kenzie is on toy overload, since she keeps playing with everything for just a minute or two at a time. I rearranged the girls' bedrooms on Sunday so that I could get all the new stuff (and some old stuff) up in their rooms to avoid having it all piled in the living room. I think the rearrangement worked out nicely. Not long after everything was cleaned up though, Kenzie had toys everywhere again. It's kind of neverending at this age, I guess.

No comments: