Thursday, December 09, 2010

343/365 /// 66/365


343/365 /// 66/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Aubrey had her two-month doctor's appointment today, which also meant she had some shots today. Little sweetie has been sleeping most of the day. I had to snap a few photos of her curled up and snuggling with me while she was sleeping. Big sister was also napping, and has been for the last couple hours. With two babies sleeping, the house was nice and quiet most of the afternoon.

Aubrey weighed in at 9 lbs today...up 3 full lbs since she was born two months ago. I'll have to refresh my memory with what Kenzie weighed at the same age, but I'm pretty sure Aubrey is gaining a little faster than Kenzie. She seems to be a much better eater...or at least is hungrier more often than I remember with Kenzie. And on that note, I think I hear a hunger cry coming from Aubrey in the other room.

No comments: