Saturday, December 18, 2010

352/365


352/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Umm...so when I saw this outfit, it was a no-brainer for me to get. My brother asked me yesterday if I buy everything I see that is/has an owl. The answer? Just about.

Today we went out and ran some errands. I took a drive by the location in Oak Park where Derby Lite is held, so I could get a better idea of where I'd be going when I sign up for it. It's really close and easy to find. And I've decided if I can get into the class, I am going to sign up for the beginner winter class, which starts in January. Of course, that meant I had to try on my skates, which are a Christmas present from John. I needed to make sure they fit. And I had to try skating down the hallway. I've also realized it has been a loooong time since I've been on skates, so I need to get used to them. I had to box them back up after trying them on, since Kenzie was very interested in them and was very jealous that mommy has rollerskates and she doesn't. When she gets a little bigger I'll have to get her a pair of her own skates.

I got my pads and mouth guard today and now have everything I need to start this class, so I don't have any excuses not to do it. Well, with the exception of learning how to skate again.

No comments: