Wednesday, December 01, 2010

335/365 | Week 48 of 52

Currently listening to:
artist: Bishop Allen
song: You'll Never Find My Christmas

It was a cold, cold day here in Chicago. Snow flurries in the morning and just plain cold. I headed to my favorite big box store to pick up some things. I got myself some new workout clothes in hopes to keep motivated. I also wanted to pick up "big girl pants" for Kenzie in hopes to get her potty trained. She's shown signs of being ready, but she's not quite grasping the concept of telling me she needs to go until *after* she has already gone. I let her pick out the underwear she wanted (Hello Kitty, Dora, Kailan) and she was so excited that she held them in the shopping cart and didn't want to let them go when it was time to pay. Needless to say when we got home, she wanted to put them on right away. We've already had some accidents, but I'm hopeful that this is the kick she needs to understand that she needs to go IN the potty.

No comments: