Friday, December 10, 2010

344/365


344/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I can't believe my 365 is almost over!
--

Last night Kenzie was quite the character. She was playing in her room while John and I were on our computers with Aubrey in the bouncy chair. Kenzie came into the room telling us about an owl that was talking. She has lots of owl stuffed animals, so we thought it might have been a ploy to get us in her room to play with her. We went to her room to check it out, and she went to the window and was looking outside telling us about the owl that was talking. I think she was trying to tell us that the owl was in the tree, but we don't have any owls around here...that we know of...so it was really just funny that she made up this story just to get us away from the baby and in her room. I figured she must have gotten bored playing by herself. Then this morning while we were in Aubrey's room she pointed out the window and told me that the owl was sleeping. Let's see if she tells us about the owl again tonight.

No comments: