Thursday, July 29, 2010

210/365


210/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Uninspired to take a photo tonight. I just got too caught up with other things and didn't get around to taking any photos today. This is just an old music box that was mine when I was a child. I think it came from Germany. I also think I may have photographed it at some point in the last year or two already. Oh well.

Spent almost 2 hours at the pediatrician's office for a routine 2 year check up, in which during that time Kenzie had a tantrum/breakdown. We were supposed to go to the lab after the doctor appointment so they could do a routine lead test, but got there to find a sign on the door that said "Closed... Be back at 2:15" Considering it was just before 1:30 I did not feel like waiting around for another 45 minutes. So instead, we left, walked home and will just go back tomorrow or one day next week. It was annoying to already be there and not be able to get this done. I feel like I'm constantly back and forth at the doctor as it is just being pregnant, so another trip for something that should ideally take less than 5 minutes is just annoying.

No comments: