Monday, July 26, 2010

207/365


207/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
There can only be one "K".

I think we may have decided on a baby name, but we're not revealing it just yet. We were between two names that we both like, and one starts with "K", but since we call Kenzie "K" we might be opting for the other name. Also, while I was in the hospital last week, one of the resident doctor's had this same name. I think it may have been a sign that we should go with that name. Most likely we will still use the other "K" name for the middle name though.

In other baby news, I cleared out the lower half of what used to be my shoe closet, but is now going to be Baby #2's closet. We still need to figure out the organization in our own closet, but for now I managed a way to get things into it that won't drive me too crazy until we get more shelves and storage. I just need to finish clearing the closet out, touch up the walls with some paint, and the nursery is just about ready.

No comments: