Sunday, July 18, 2010

199/365


199/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Currently reading:
My Fair Lazy, by Jen Lancaster

We didn't do too much today. Kenzie woke us up a little later today (7:30), which was nice. Since she got her big girl mattress (the bed finally gets delivered on Wednesday), she's been coming into our bedroom to greet us in the morning. It took her a couple of days before she figured out she could open her door, which I crack open at night, but once she did she started greeting us in the mornings around 7:30...then 7:00, and 6:50. We really hoped she would sleep until at least 7:30 today, which she did. I'm not used to this early morning waking up, since she almost always woke up at 8:30, and since she was in a crib just played quietly with the toys in the crib until I decided to get out of bed around 9 or even 9:30. I'm hoping for another 7:30 morning tomorrow, but I'm guessing she'll be up once she hears John getting ready for work in the morning.

No comments: