Monday, July 12, 2010

193/365


193/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
This was Kenzie's 2nd birthday present from John and I. I had wanted to get her a little kitchen for awhile, and decided it would be perfect for her birthday. I had liked this one because I like the style, and it's a nice small scale. We intended to put it together on Saturday night, but got a little distracted so ended up putting it together Sunday morning before her party started in the afternoon. She loves it. Since a few people knew we were getting her this they got her some fun food toys to use with it. She is having so much fun playing with this. This afternoon she and I sat at her little table and had a tea party with the Fisher Price tea pot set she got from my parents. She really loves the pouring sound it makes and kept "refilling" our cups.

No comments: