Saturday, February 19, 2011

50/365:2 /// Week 7 of 52

Zigi Soho Tellie boots

--

"O' Shimmering moonlight sheen upon
The waves and water clogged with oil
White gases steam up from the soil

On my beach at night
Bathe in my moonlight"

- dead kennedys, moon over marin -

These have been my go-to boots this winter (at least not on really icy, snowy days) since they aren't leather and can handle getting wet. I don't normally wear this height boot with skirts, but John actually liked how these looked with my tights and skirt better than the flats I had picked out. So I wore these today. We ran errands this afternoon then tried out a new restaurant/bar on Taylor Street called Three Aces. Definitely adding it to the list. It's more of a bar than a restaurant, but the food was tasty and the atmosphere was cool. I guess they have punk rock and garage rock nights where they just play that kind of music. We definitely want to go back and check it out. Hopefully, we can try it out one night without the kids. I have a feeling it might be awhile before we can do that, but we're keeping it in mind.

No comments: