Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365:2


56/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"I'm treated with cold, cold kisses
And I'm treasured like a piece of junk
I call you up to say I love you
You only call me when you're drunk
And still you keep me hanging around
Like I was some old sofa you found in a second-hand store

Oh, forgive me
For running down your door
I thought all those fancy words were yours"

- ida maria, forgive me -

Dinner out tonight with John and the kids. Mexican food then a little drive around the city. That's how our weekends tend to be when it's cold out. Just a good way to get out of the house for at least a little while. John spotted this as we walked to our car after dinner. He always sees things like this, whereas I tend to walk right past. If he ever had the time or patience, I'd be interested in seeing what kind of photos he would come up with for a 365.

No comments: