Sunday, February 27, 2011

58/365:2 /// Week 8 of 52

Paul Frank slipper socks

--

I took one photo last week for my 52 Weeks project, but didn't really like it. Then I forgot to take one yesterday. So here is one a day late...I'll have another one this week, assuming I don't forget again.

Did 2.50 miles on the treadmill in preparation for the 8k in a little over a month. This weeks starts Week 5 of my training and this consists of a lot more running. I still don't know why I signed up to do this. It will be good for me though. After running, I decided to do a little rearranging of furniture in the living room...more specifically rearrangement of the treadmill. It looks better in the living room, but my view is now a wall, rather than out the window. I listen to music and try to focus on my running anyway, so maybe less distraction will help.

No comments: