Saturday, February 05, 2011

36/365:2


36/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
New orange toe guards for my quad skates. My skates were starting to get a little scuffed, and it also seemed like it would be fun to add some more color to my skates. Unfortunately, while putting them on this afternoon, I cross threaded the toe stop on one of the skates. Really annoying. REALLY annoying. It's barely threaded, but it is STUCK and won't come off for anything. We used the vice and wrenches, and manpower to try and get that sucker off, but it won't budge. Fortunately, it's turned so that I can use the toe stop (who am I kidding? I can barely stop with my toe stops!) for class on Monday. I'm guessing I'll have to order new stops so that we can just yank this thing off. Ironically, I thought about ordering new stops last week, but decided I didn't need any, since mine were just fine. Oh well. Time to get the fun orange pair I was looking at.

No comments: