Thursday, February 17, 2011

48/365:2


48/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Currently listening to:
artist: pj harvey
song: the words that maketh murder

After my blow dryer died last week I had to go and get a replacement. I ended up getting one with this funky "beach waves" attachment. I normally dry my hair straight, but decided to try out the wave attachment. It was pretty cool and definitely enhanced my natural waves. I might end up wearing my hair like this more often since it was so easy to do and I didn't need to get a curling iron out to do any touch ups. When the weather gets warmer, and more humid, it will help to not have to fight keeping my hair straight. I'll just go wavy. And to think I thought I was not going to have a use for that attachment. I was wrong.

No comments: