Friday, February 11, 2011

42/365:2


42/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
The upside to today: Started Week 3 of the Couch to 5k training and did ok. I slowed my pace to build my endurance rather than distance. Though my average pace was slower than it has been, I think I might be able to run for longer periods if I just keep it slowed down a touch. I also have to be realistic and know that running outside is going to be a lot harder than running on the treadmill, and my pace will probably be much slower than the pace I have had. I'm sort of psyching myself out thinking about the fact that I have to run 5 freaking miles, and I can't do that. So I need to just tell myself, "I can do it...I can do it...I can do it..."

The downside to today: My blow dryer stopped working. It blows cold air, but when you have thick hair and usually blow dry it straight, this is a major annoyance and warmer air is sort of necessary. oh well....I guess it's time to get a new one.

No comments: