Wednesday, February 23, 2011

54/365:2


54/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I didn't really take any photos until tonight when I knew I needed to get at least one in for my 365. I had laundry to catch up on, some housework some housework that still needs to be finished, worked out this morning, walked the dog in the afternoon, and managed to find time to watch a documentary called "Dear Zachary" that my brother told me about...not once, but twice. I watched it in the afternoon, then told John he should watch it too this evening. So I put it on again, but since I had already watched it while Kenzie was napping her distractions were not as annoying as they would have been if I had not seen it already.

Anyway, here is a picture of our snail crawling upside down along the topside of the fish tank.

No comments: