Thursday, July 28, 2011

207/365:2

207/365:2 by daisy plus three
207/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Sometimes I hate trying to narrow down what photos I want to use. Frankly, I don't think I need to upload 5 photos of myself in one day, so I decided to narrow it down to two and do a diptych.

I gave myself a much needed trim and layer and overall reshaping of my hair today. As much as I love the guy who does my hair, I don't really want to spend $60-$70 for him to do what I can do...just a little touch up. I trimmed my bangs and added a few layers throughout the top to help with the shape. I also thinned out the underneath hair and the ends. My hair feels much better now and it's laying much nicer. Who would have thought that the inexpensive scissors and thinning shears I bought at Sally Beauty Supply YEARS ago would continue to help me save money here and there. I guess it's also good that I must have been a hairdresser in a past life to know what I'm doing and not be afraid of doing it.

No comments: