Monday, July 11, 2011

188/365:2 /// Week 27 of 52

Several months ago I had ordered a pair of clogs and after they arrived I realized they were the wrong style (I took photos and they were in my 365 or 52 weeks project). I contacted the company and they were quick to fix the situation. I just had to send the pair I had back and a new pair would be made. I followed up and I had believed they were in production, but after a follow up last week I was told that my clogs were not in production. Long story short, it was an error on their side so they offered to either cancel the order if I didn't want to wait or if I wanted to wait it out even longer for the pair I originally ordered I could and they would send me a complimentary pair of in stock clogs. Well, it was pretty obvious I would take the free shoes option. ;) So here they are, my free clogs. I guess I probably should have sized up, since they are a touch snug, but they are breaking in just fine. I normally wear a 9, and these are a 9.5-10. I really didn't think I needed a 10.5-11, but maybe in Swedish-made clogs I do. Lengthwise these are fine, just a tad narrow. They feel fine though, and they are leather so I know they'll stretch a bit the more I wear them.

No comments: