Saturday, July 23, 2011

202/365:2 /// 292/365

Day 292
--
Woke up this morning to water in the basement from the heavy rains we had overnight. Not fun at all. While John was at Kenzie's music class I was doing my best to get the water out. It wasn't that bad, just dirty. After he got home, he helped me with the mopping and getting things cleaned up. We still need to mop again, but the initial mopping is finished. At least we don't have a basement full of muddy, sludgy water. While the floor was drying we went out and had a late lunch at Hackney's in Printer's Row. One of our friend's was coming over in the evening, and after Kenzie had her fun playing with Brian, we got the kids in bed and then watched 'Factory Girl' with Sienna Miller. It was about Edie Sedgewick who was one of Andy Warhol's superstars and an It girl of the 60's. Though it was from a few years ago, I wanted to see it. I didn't really know what to expect, but I found it to be really interesting and good, despite what ultimately happened to her.

No comments: