Thursday, July 21, 2011

200/365:2

200/365:2 by daisy plus three
200/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

I was painting my nails this morning, and Kenzie wanted me to do hers. She chose pink, so I painted a thin coat on them. They looked so cute. Then she freaked out and threw a tantrum because she didn't want her nails painted pink. I had just done mine, so I really didn't want to get out the remover and mess mine up. I hoped she would forget about it after a few minutes, but she didn't. Her tantrum caused Aubrey to start crying, so they were both going at it. My nails ended up getting smudged so I had to redo them anyway (grrr) so I removed the pink from Kenzie's nails and suddenly all was better. I don't know why she hates nail polish so much. It looked so cute on her.

No comments: