Wednesday, July 13, 2011

192/365:2 /// 282/365

Day 282
--
I know a photo of her standing on her own is probably more worthy of her 365 (since I have a photo like that from today), but I just really like her expression in this.

It was much cooler outside today than it has been, so we could finally get some fresh air in the house again. Maybe it was all that fresh air, but the kids were really wound up today. Well, Kenzie was really wound up today. I swear that kid acted like she was full of sugar and caffeine. Thankfully, I had derby tonight, so I could escape for a few hours. John said that the fresh air must have tired them out, since they both went to bed without any problems. Yay!

So we did a time trial tonightat derby practice. Three of us went and a time and we skated 3 laps. My time was 42.9 seconds. I really want to work on my speed and make some improvements with it. I know if I was doing crossovers I would have done better, but I was just thinking about not falling and getting a decent time. Just something else to work on for next time.

No comments: