Friday, July 01, 2011

170/365:2

170/365:2 by daisy plus three
170/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Somehow I missed posting day 169 and day 170 onto blogger. It looks like I might have missed a few from June too. For all the photos, go to my flickr page.
-----
lincoln park zoo
chicago, il
--
"impromptu trip to the zoo"

We didn't have anything planned for today. John was working on some things for work, but around noon he asked if we wanted to go to the zoo for a couple of hours. Once Kenzie heard him say zoo all she kept saying was "I want to see the lions! roarrrr". This time we did some different things. John took Kenzie on the carousel and we visited the farm. We walked around and saw some of the other animals too. The last few times we have gone, the polar bear was nowhere to be found. We were hoping to see him swimming around today, but no such luck. I'm convinced the polar bear does not exist anymore, but they aren't telling anyone. I don't think we've seen him since last summer, and we've been to the zoo at least 3 times since then.

No comments: