Thursday, July 07, 2011

186/365:2

186/365:2 by daisy plus three
186/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

I had derby practice last night, and it was really hot. I brought two 32 oz. water bottles with me and both were finished off before I even got home. I drank another 32 ounces after I got home, but regardless of how much water I had, I still had a headache this morning. I guess I just sweated out more water than I could replenish. It was a good practice though. We worked on crossovers for most of the practice, and then at the end we did a double weaving paceline....weaving with our partner. At first it seemed kind of crazy because people were tripping and falling, but I got through with my partner without any problems, and it was a lot of fun.

Today we just took it easy. Yesterday I had a moment of breakthrough with Kenzie and her potty training, but unfortunately after she finally used the potty, she wet two pairs of underpants and wanted nothing to do with the potty. We're going to keep at it, even though it's been frustrating.

No comments: